Saturday, June 6, 2009

Teacher thank you card


I woke up this morning wanting to work on this card today. Unfortunately, it's looking a little plain to me, but maybe it'll work. My son has a little over 2 1/2 weeks of school left and then he's out for summer!

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Weathered Backgrounds stamp set (retired)
Animal Crackers B&Ts
Lined paper (Scenic Route)
Black, White Daisy, Tulip, Clover Meadow and Brown Bag CS
Chocolate ink
White Gel Pen (Uniball Signo)
Cranberry brads
Cricut Home Accents cartridge - apple (Provo Craft)
1 1/4" circle punch (EK Success)
Pop-dots (other)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just noticed your new blog header and background....I am so busy enjoying your art I didn't realize your castle and dragon? were MIA...ha ha
I LOVE your teacher card and think it is just perfect as it is! The chalk board, and chalk are just so cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin