Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes card box set...







Last month SU was offering instructions to make the Crazy for Cupcakes card box set with a $50 order. I don't know if I'm allowed to actually share the instructions, I'm thinking not, but I did put forth the question to my SU friend to find out for sure. I didn't have any of the products used in the instructions, so I just changed them up to use my CTMH products.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Crazy for Cupcakes instructions (SU)
Happy Birthday stamp set
Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set
It's Your Day stamp set
That's Amore B&Ts
White Daisy, Chocolate, Tulip and Blush CS
Chocolate, Tulip and Blush inks
Versamark ink
Blush and Colonial White brads
Chocolate bigger brads
Polka Dot Blush grosgrain
Chocolate grosgrain
Clear Embossing Powder
Threading Water punch (Fiskars)
1 1/4" circle punch (EK Success)
White gel pen (Uniball Signo)
Score Pal
Large Oval punch (SU)
Ticket Corner punch (SU)
Velcro dot (other)
Pop-dots (other)
Make up sponge (other)

*** Update on the Crazy for Cupcakes instructions: For anyone inquiring about the instructions, I am supposed to refer you to Andrea Walfrod's blog at http://www.sunnystampinstore.com/StampClassbyEmailStore.htm and it is listed under February Class. :)

9 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!! Love your cards and box!!

Sarah said...

WOW these are amazing!

Meredith said...

This is so cute!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Vicki these are REALLY cute and I went to the link and there is nothing there to this all about cupcakes box that you did. So will have fun looking at yours :D

TFS and I LOVE IT!
Iona

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hmmm... I just checked it out... there's a "Contact Me" tab at the top of her main page. Perhaps you could ask her directly? It doesn't hurt to ask. It looks like it's a great site for SU demos to get projects/workshops from.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I went ahead and asked, so I'm now waiting for a reply. :)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

I got a reply to my email and I updated the link. It will take you to the place on her blog where you can find the class for the Crazy for Cupcakes.

The other option she gave is to contact your SU demo to see if they are offering this for free with a $50 minimum order.

Nancy Ball said...

Wow, everybody's blogs are a changing these days.

Love your work and have something special for you over on my blog. Come and get it.............

Kim said...

Love the set! I'll have to figure that box out. Love your blog! I have something for you on my blog. Here's the link:

http://kimsherrodstudio.blogspot.com/2009/06/floral-card.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin