Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Christmas Card Boxed Set





I've purchased a few of Lauren's templates, but this is the first one I've used. This one is called Fold n' Go.

I wasn't sure what to do with it after I made it because I was just playing, not creating with purpose. I tend to do that a lot... I decided this morning to make some simple cards to go inside and this is what I came up with.

My cards are 4x3 in size and I will make up some envelopes to fit the odd-sized cards, maybe later today. For the card design, I used Wishes: Simple Strip pattern.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted:) Wishes; Holiday Warmth, Christmas Melodies, The Season Defined, Christmas Scripts stamp sets; Creative Basics Jingle B&Ts; Colonial White and Black CS; Juniper and Black inks; White grosgrain; Cranberry button; Black waxy flax; White hemp; CC rhinestone frames; CC adhesive pearls; Chipboard candycane (Bazzill); Loop edge/corner punch (Martha Stewart); 1" and 1 1/8" circle punches (EK Success); Pop-dots (other); Lauren Meader's Fold n' Go box template.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

SO pretty! There's that Martha Stewart loopy border punch again. I love it. I've got to get one of those. I am in love with the Jingle papers and I love the black you've brought in with it!

Dawnll said...

Oh what a wonderful gift this would make.

Sheila Bennett said...

Very pretty cards and cardholder. The 'bling' around the circle is a great finishing detail.

Alanna said...

Very cute Vicki. Great job with Lauren's template.

Crafty Jenn said...

This set is very elegant Vicki! Loving the border punch. I also like how you used the sparkles around the handle.

Jena said...

So cute - that is perfect paper for the candy cane! TFS!

Hope said...

Love that punch! Love the cards!! Awesome!

Homemade Heather said...

Vicki,
Thanks for all of the great inspirational projects! I just finished posting pizza boxes inspired by your halloween ones! Keep on creating!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin