Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes (Box in a Bag)



These are pretty quick and easy to put together. You can find the tutorial by Diana Gibbs here.

The only change I made was for the B&T; I used 11" x 6" (instead of 11 x 5 1/2) to make it slightly taller.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Aspen B&T; Chocolate and White Daisy CS; Four Seasons, Christmas Scripts, and Tiny Typewriter Alpha stamp sets; Chocolate and Twilight inks; White grosgrain; Uniball Signo White gel pen (SU); Cropadile (but you can use a hole punch); 2 1/2" and 3" scallop circles (Marvy Uchida), Loop edge punch (Martha Stewart), Tab punch (SU); Make-up sponge (other).

6 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I just loved looking at your work. It's the kind of thing that I would never think to do, but I so enjoy it that other people do it, especially when it's done so well. I liked the Xmas stuff most. Will you tackle Halloween too?

Erica said...

super pretty!

Karen said...

I love this pattern. I use it a lot. I really love the colors you chose and the darling brown border around the bottom. Great work, my bloggin' friend.

itsabrt said...

This is terrific! Beth

Meredith said...

Beautiful! Love the colors/paper!

Sharli said...

Oh My! I've seen these box/bags done before but never as pretty as yours is! WOW.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin