Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes (Box in a Bag)



These are pretty quick and easy to put together. You can find the tutorial by Diana Gibbs here.

The only change I made was for the B&T; I used 11" x 6" (instead of 11 x 5 1/2) to make it slightly taller.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Aspen B&T; Chocolate and White Daisy CS; Four Seasons, Christmas Scripts, and Tiny Typewriter Alpha stamp sets; Chocolate and Twilight inks; White grosgrain; Uniball Signo White gel pen (SU); Cropadile (but you can use a hole punch); 2 1/2" and 3" scallop circles (Marvy Uchida), Loop edge punch (Martha Stewart), Tab punch (SU); Make-up sponge (other).

6 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I just loved looking at your work. It's the kind of thing that I would never think to do, but I so enjoy it that other people do it, especially when it's done so well. I liked the Xmas stuff most. Will you tackle Halloween too?

Erica said...

super pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this pattern. I use it a lot. I really love the colors you chose and the darling brown border around the bottom. Great work, my bloggin' friend.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is terrific! Beth

Meredith said...

Beautiful! Love the colors/paper!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh My! I've seen these box/bags done before but never as pretty as yours is! WOW.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin