Saturday, October 24, 2009

And now for something completely different...


Who else used to watch Monty Python's Flying Circus? A little off-track, I know, but that immediately came to mind with my post title... lol

I need a little warm sunshine on a cool Fall (almost Winter) day here. So I made this bright and cheery, not so much Fall or Winter type of card. I love how simple it was, yet it seems to be just right. I think it shows up well in the photo, but in case it's hard to see, I stamped the same many thanks phrase down the right side in Creme Brulee.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Treasure Life, and Many Thanks stamp sets; Olive, Tulip, Colonial White and Creme Brulee CS; Olive, Tulip, Creme Brulee, Sorbet and Black inks; Black brads; Paper crimper (dollar store).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this flower card!! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin