Saturday, October 24, 2009

Candy Box



Isn't this cute? It's little and perfect for candies! I could see this used for so many differnt occasions. The template for this is another one of Becky Robert's 12 Days of Christmas templates that you can find here at http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/ , just look on her sidebar.

I easily fit 6 individually packed Wintergreen Lifesavers in there. I had them left over from my Halloween Matchbook treats for my son's classmates.

The finished box measures 2 3/4" tall x 2 1/4" wide x 3/4" deep. So cute! I changed the top to tuck inside because my flap wouldn't sit closed otherwise.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Becky Robert's templates; Tulip and Juniper CS; CB Jingle B&T; White Daisy brads; 1 1/4" and 5/8" circle punches (EK Success); Corner rounder - for the flap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin