Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Wish... {Birthday Card Swap~Card #3}



Birthday Card Swap - Card #3

I'm slowly picking away at making my cards for the Birthday Card Swap I joined.  The cards I'm making will be mailed out to the participants a little before their birthday throughout the year.  I personally can hardly wait until my birthday (in August) to receive the cards made by all these ladies for li'l ol' me!  ;)

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Stamp sets:  A Tweet, Authentic, Say It In Style, Card Commentary
Paper:  Veranda B&Ts; Chocolate, Colonial White CS
Inks:  Chocolate, Cocoa, Twilight
Embellishments:  Adhesive backed pearls CC
Tools:  Upper Crest edge punch (Fiskars); Micro-tip scissors; Make-up sponge (other)
Adhesive:  3D foam tape (other); Tombo Mono Multi glue (LSS)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Your cards are always so beautiful. I love how you use stamps in ways that I would never think--stamping the branches on the patterned paper, using the lined stamp underneath the bird for added depth. Thank you for the inspiration!

Roxy said...

Love, love, love this card!

Kandi said...

This is so pretty Vicki, I love it! I've got to get that bird stamp, I keep forgetting to add it to my order. :)

Lori said...

Oooooh I love this, these colours look so great, beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

I think it would be fair to say that everything I have ever seen that you have made is top notch. This card is another top notcher!

Sarah said...

LOVE this!
I also love your profile pic!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin