Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miracle Double Pocket Card




I still have some of my Miracle kit left over, even after creating this.  I made this adorable Double Pocket Card using instructions by the very talented Beate Johns which she shares on the Splitcoaststampsers website.  You can find her instructions HERE.

I kept mine pretty basic, but next time I think I'd like to pull out my sewing machine and do some stitching on the edges.  I kept the tag blank simply because I'm not sure who I will give this to or what I'd like it to say yet.  And I made mine basically as a card front/postcard style.  If I decide I need to write more than I can fit on the tag, then I can easily glue it onto a base, but I like it as is.  :)

Coming to mind just now is my sister's birthday that is coming up next month.  She loves to read and loves her coffee, so I think this would be the perfect card to mail to her with a gift card(s).


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Miracle B&T, Emporium B&T, Colonial White, Bamboo, Twilight CS
Inks:  Twilight (sponged around the butterfly MyStickease)
Embellishments:  Butterfly MyStickease, Chocolate mini brads, Colonial White Satin edge organdy, Grommet (Walmart)
Punches:  1 1/2", 1 3/4" circle (EK), 2" circle (Fiskars), Real Estate Sign (EK), Fleur De Lis edger (EK)
Tools:  Paper piercer
Adhesive:  Tombo Mono Multi (LSS), 3D foam tape (dollar store)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin