Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Top Note Card Boxed Set




While I was at a Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend a little over 2 weeks ago, I made this card box set.  The instructions for the Top Note Tag Box can be found on Andrea Walford's blog HERE.

The cards are a little on the plain side for what I'm used to doing.  I had absolutely no mojo that weekend and hardly got anything accomplished. 

Note:  Even though you can't see them in the pics, what I did for the blue buttons was used Heavenly Blue and sponged Twilight ink onto them to make them match.

:)

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Bamboo, Colonial White, Twilight, Chocolate CS; Felicity B&T
Stamps:  Felicity, A Little Everything, Happy Birthday, Comforting Thoughts, From Me To You
Inks:  Twilight, Chocolate, Bamboo
Embellishments:  Chocolate grosgrain, Twill; Chocolate, Colonial White and Heavenly Blue buttons; Clear Sparkles; Die-cut flowers (from Serendipity)
Other:  Top Note die (SU), Corner rounder, Magnetic clasps (Basic Grey), Make-up sponge
Adhesive:  Tombo Mono-Multi (LSS), 3D foam tape (dollar store)





2 comments:

Wendy K. said...

Another very nice set! I like the colors and I like the simplicity of the cards!

Jenn said...

Very nice set! I love that paper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin