Monday, March 22, 2010

Only From the Heart


Simply playing with my stamps and inks today, trying to find some mojo that has seemed to have disappeared again.  ;)

My youngest (who's still in school) just started his Spring Break today, so I'm hoping to be home lots over these next two weeks. 

So hopefully I'll feel more like scrappin' and stamping while I have the perfect opportunity to do so!



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy CS, Kraft CS (SU); Jingle B&T
Stamps:  One of a Kind, Love Quotes - retired
Inks:  Tulip, Black, Garden Green, Heavenly Blue
Embellishments:  White Daisy grosgrain, blue dew drops (Michaels), Prisma Glitter, Strawberry & Sage Ultrafine Flower Soft (Flower Soft)
Punches/Dies:  Upper Crest border (Fiskars), Nestabilities Labels One die (Spellbinders)
Tools:  Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Make-up sponges (dollar store), Micro-tip scissors
Adhesive:  Glue Dots, Tombo Mono-Multi (LSS), Scor-Tape (LSS), Glue pen

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

You may feel mojo challenged but this card turned out lovely. I hope you get lots of crafting time over spring break.

Jamie Harder said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!!

Erica said...

that is so pretty!

Kathleen said...

If you lost your mojo, it looks to me like you found it. This card is gorgeous!!

Christina said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Vicki, I LOVE this card!!! It's amazing!

Dena said...

beautiful card!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin