Friday, March 26, 2010

Such a great idea, that I HAD to share!

Okay, so I was so excited to read about this, that I had to share with all of you!  While blurfing I came across Teneale Williams blog and found this post about Stampin' Up wheels.  It totally caught my interest because I had bought both handles and 4 different wheel stamps and have really never used them.  I even bought the wheel guide, which is still in it's packaging.  Anyways on to the important part and the reason why I am so excited... Teneale talks about and shows you how to remove the rubber stamps from the wheel AND then how to turn them into flat stamps, which I have to say would be so much more easy to use.  Awesome!

After reading her post, I literally put my laptop down and ran to my scrap room, dug out my wheels, and cut them apart.  Now where did I put my EZ Mount???  I will have to stop by the LSS today to pick some more up because I can't seem to find where I put it.  Hopefully they have some in stock.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that doesn't use their wheels... am I right???

Anyways, I just had to share.  {{{GRIN}}}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin