Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beautiful Banff... (H2H10)





It was soooo time to get my scrappy on!  I've been itching to create a layout for a while now and the challenge this week over at Heart2Heart Challenge Blog was to do just that. 

I have been really trying to allow the photos be the focal point of my layouts.  I find I struggle with that sometimes.  So the simpler, the better...  well for me, at least.

Hope I've inspired some of you to play!

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Twilight CS; Passages, Veranda B&Ts
Stamps:  Tasty Treats, You Are Beautiful, Warm Memories (retired), Lifetime, Campin' Fever, Journaling Jots, Moments In Time
Inks:  Chocolate, Olive, Twilight; Brown Journal pen (SU - retired)
Rub-ons:  All-Out Adventure, Love Letters
Embellishments:  Twilight brads, Pewter mini brad, Heartfelt Wonder - tree, acorn
Punches:  Upper Crest border punch (Fiskars), 1" circle (EK), 1 1/2" circle (EK), 1 3/4" circle (EK)
Other:  Cricut - Base Camp cartridge (Provo Craft), Large Circle Coluzzle (retired), Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Paper piercer







3 comments:

Tamytha said...

I love when the photos are the focus! Beautiful layout...just perfect!

The Closet Crafter said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the clean lines and simple elegance of it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Anonymous said...

awesome layout, Vicki! Love how you used Passages with Veranda papers. Two of my favs! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin