Monday, June 14, 2010

How fun is this???


I won some blog candy on Amy's The Idea Room blog, and it was from Build-A-Sign.  I could pick a road sign and what I wanted on it... how fun!  I've wanted a personalized road sign for awhile, believe it or not, and was really excited to have won! 

We are going to be starting the foundation on our new home on June 21st (next Monday), and this sign will find a home at the entrance of our new driveway.  I love that it's reflective, too, since it gets dark so early in the winter months!

They offer a lot of different types of signs (think of a nameplate for your child's room... lots of possiblities) at great pricing and are currently offering 10% off for 2 weeks only with a discount code.  They created my sign same day as I ordered and had it shipped by the next day. 

You should go check them out, and if you order something... tell them I sent ya!  :)


1 comment:

kathy bell said...

your artwork is very creative and beautiful. thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin