Friday, August 20, 2010

Super Quick Card Set & Shopping Bag (Workshop to come...)

Hey all!  I thought I'd share this with you.  I made this set... gosh, probably this past Spring and I still hadn't posted it yet.  Mostly because I was hoping to do a workshop, but it just hasn't happened.  So I'm still going to plan to do it for a workshop sometime in the future, I just don't know when that will be yet.

Isn't this little shopping bag just the cutest?
It easily holds the 8 cards and envelopes we will create for our class.



And here's the quick, but cute cards...









A huge thanks goes out to fellow Consultant Amanda DesJardins who created and then shared her class instructions with me.  Luv ya, Amanda!

So for anyone who may be interested in taking my class, keep tuned, as I won't be sharing Amanda's instructions here simply because they are not mine to share.   ;)   



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Animal Cookies B&T; White Daisy, Dutch Blue, Tulip CS
Stamps:  Thoughtful Seasons; Warmest Regards (SU)
Inks:  Black, Tulip, Dutch Blue, Clover Meadow, Tulip, Black Journal Pen
Punch:  Scallop border (SU)
Other items:  Silver eyelets, Silver cording (Walmart), 3D foam tape, Scor-Tape (ScorPal)

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is an adorable set and I always enjoy that paper pack.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A wonderful workshop!! This is an excellent idea - and the cards are so bright and happy!

Leslie said...

Beautiful set of cards. I so enjoy seeing your creations. This paper is so cheerful, I like it better for this purpose than for baby stuff.

Jen Price said...

What an adorable set! I'm there, just let me know when

Kim Harper said...

They are adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin