Thursday, September 30, 2010

Olivia Sympathy



I used one of my card sketches for this card.  It turned out pretty, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Olivia B&Ts; Colonial White, Chocolate CS
Stamps:  Sweet Flowers (retired), Comforting Thoughts (retired)
Inks:  Sorbet, Autumn Terracotta, Pear, New England Ivy, Chocolate
Embellishments:  Adhesive pearls, Colonial White crochet ribbon
Other items:  Double Scallop border punch (Martha Stewart), 3D foam tape

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, indeed it is very pretty. I really like the Olivia paper pack. I might have to get more of it.

Sheila H said...

Your card is quite lovely.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a lovely card - The large scalloped scallops (huh?) are great on this card! Nice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin