Friday, October 1, 2010

Zippidee Birthday with Candlelight


Here's another card I made using one of my sketches.  Zippidee B&T papers are perfect for birthday cards, don't ya think?

I used my paper crimper on the Cranberry cardstock strip, though it's hard to see in my photo.

I'm off to a scrapbooking retreat weekend today and won't be back until late Sunday. 
Have a great weekend!

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Zippidee B&Ts; Colonial White, Black, Cranberry CS
Stamps:  Candlelight, Party Pennants
Inks:  Black, Honey
Embellishment:  Black brads
Other items:  Paper crimper (Fiskars), Paper piercer, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Great card!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I LOVE this card Vicki - maybe now I can get some ink on that stamp set - it's just been sittin' there.

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin