Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My last set of HAS swap cards...




I have been part of the Humble Artists Swap group for exactly 2 years now, and with the building of our new house and the move coming soon-ish, it was time for me to move aside and let someone else take my spot in the group.

So this is my last set of swap cards as part of the Humble Artists, and here were our guidelines for this round for October:
  • Create a clear card bigger not smaller than 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, using either pre-folded cards by CTMH or fold your own card using clear acetate.
  • Use Glitter
  • Use Bling
  • Use designer brads, ribbon is optional
  • Use dimensional elements
  • Use a background stamp
  • Use multiple layers

 I was struggling with doing a clear card on this round.  I had come up with another card (actually two others), but wasn't really happy enough with it, so I sat it aside for about 3 weeks hoping I would come up with another one.  And I did!  I LOVE this card!  And hopefully the recipients do too.  I wanted to go out with a bang!  Or at least a little pop.  lol
Best wishes to the HAS group, the newbies included!  I can't wait to see what you all create in the future...
Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Olivia B&T; Black, Colonial White, Lagoon CS
Stamps:  Royal Birth, Damask Tiles
Inks:  Black, Sunset, Pear, Black Staz-On
Embellishments:  Lagoon bitty sparkles, Colonial White designer brads, DE Perrenials
Other items:  Clear acetate (LSS); Sponge, Corner rounder, Paper piercer, Liquid glass, Prisma glitter, 1 1/4" circle punch

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your cards are beautiful. I'm sure the group will miss you.

Tammy said...

This is beautiful! Love the color and the damask stamping!

Unknown said...

LOVE these. I was so honored to receive one.

Carla said...

These cards are FABULOUS Vicki!! Wow!!

Amy Pitts said...

WOW you have certainly given your group a grand fanally! This card is amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin