Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Queen For A Day...


Okay, yes, this is kind of a repeat from yesterday's post.  I made this version not long after I created my swap cards this past September and I haven't been able to share until now.

This is a more simplified version of the swap cards, using no acetate, just cardstock.

For the sparkly strip, I simply took a piece of 1/2" ScorTape and ran it down a piece of Lagoon cardstock, then trimmed it to 3/8".  Then I peeled the backing off of the tape and poured Prisma Glitter over it.  Easy peasy.  For the glitter on the gem on the crown, I just used my glue pen to adhere the glitter with.  Then added 3 black bitty brads and pop-dotted it with 3D foam tape.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used - all CTMH:
Paper:  Olivia B&T; Black, Colonial White, Lagoon CS
Stamps:  Royal Birth, Damask Tiles
Inks:  Black, Lagoon, Sunset
Embellishments:  Black bitty brads, Blue sparkle, Prisma Glitter
Other items:  Corner rounder, Micro-tip scissors, 1/2" ScorTape, Glue pen, 3D foam tape, Paper piercer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin