Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friends4Ever...

Hmmmm... it's been a little too quiet on my blog lately, creatively speaking!  I do have stuff I've been working on, it just seems that they are all for challenges and such that are scheduled to post on different dates throughout January.  So I haven't created anything that I can share lately.


BUT...

I made a card a while ago and submitted it to a magazine, but I haven't heard a peep...


SO...

I think it's time to share it with you.




Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Magnifique B&Ts; Black, Lagoon, Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Heart To Heart - Magnifique Workshop Kit
Inks:  Black, Olive, Sky, Lagoon, Pacifica
Embellishments:  Clear sparkles, Lagoon brads, Gingham ribbon
Other items:  Corner rounder, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Sponge; Large circle cutter (Martha Stewart), Scallop Circle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)

6 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Really like the black accents with that paper.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

ooohhh! Those blues together look like the Caribbean Ocean, which is a favorite scenic memory!

Sanela McLean said...

Adorable. Love the card. How have you been? It's been a long time.

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

This is a gorgeous card Vicki... It deserves to win!!!!!!!!
Trish

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

I am in love with this! You are so inspiring to me Vicki!

Paper doll said...

Awesome card!! The new colors are amazing!! Now that you have posted the company will contact you about featuring your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin