Monday, January 10, 2011

You Are In My Thoughts... (H2H Challenge)


I am honoured to be invited as a Guest DT member in January at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog!

This week is a color challenge -- Pear, Sky & Colonial White (and you even have the option to add a splash of Sorbet if you wish).

I created my background by stamping with the stamp set from the Wings Workshop On the Go kit and Sky ink onto Sky cardstock.

My focal image is all from a new set called Rosy Regards.  I added Prisma Glitter onto each flower, and pop-dotted the one for added dimension.  (Click on the picture to get a better look...) 

Please join us this week!

And Happy Creating!  :)

~~~~~~~

I have the perfect person in mind for this card... the ever sweet & fabulous Katie Renz, who I had "met" on the CTMH Consultant Bulletin Boards when she was a CTMH Consultant.  Please visit her blog and send her some love as she faces her battle with cancer. 

It will be going out in the mail hopefully today.  :)

If you wish to do so, (and with her permission to share her mailing address with you) you can send Katie a card, too:

Katie Renz
2305 Williams Street
Bellingham, WA 98225

Edited to add:  I just stumbled across this post while blurfing this morning...  It's a fundraiser to help Katie by purchasing a great digital design bundle created by many different artists.  You can check it out on Jak Heath's blog.  Katie, you are loved around the world!  HUGS, sweetie!

Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Colonial White, Pear, Sky CS
Stamps:  Wings Workshop, Rosy Regards
Inks:  Black, Pear, Sky
Embellishments:  Pear button, Colonial White 5/8" Organdy with Satin Edge ribbon, Colonial White waxy flax
Other items:  Glue pen, Prisma Glitter, 3D foam tape, Corner Rounder, Micro-tip scissors

10 comments:

Lorrinda said...

This is beautiful Vicki! She will love it.
Looking forward to more beauties from you as Guest Designer for H2H!

Karen Day said...

Glad to have you with us as a guest designer this month! Beautiful card - I'm sure Katie will love it :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your card, Vicki. So glad that you are joining us this month as a Guest Designer. Can't wait to see your next creations.

Unknown said...

WOW! WOW! and WOW!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love it!! You did a fabulous job with the backround stamping & flowers :) Thanks for posting Katie's address, too. Glad you are a Guest DT!

EmileeAnn said...

Vicki,
Congrats on being asked to be a guest DT member at H2H. Your cards are always amazing...and this one is no exception!

Jessica said...

Fabulous card Vicki, love those flowers. So glad you get to play with us this month! Thanks for sharing Katie's address she will love her card.

Lisa Stenz said...

Oh my word girlfriend! Your card is just amazing! I LOVE everything about it! Thanks for "hanging" out with the DT this month! We are thrilled to have you! *Ü*

Kevin Renz said...

I cheated and came over... its beautiful Vicki. Thank you for sharing and sending me words of encouragement.

Barbra Otten said...

Vicki this is just beyond beautiful. I want to be you when I grow up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin