Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make A Wish


I've been busy getting my newest card box templates ready for you (which you can get for free with the purchase of a handmade card), so hopefully I can have them available before the weekend.  I'll let you know as soon as I have them ready!  ;)

I have also started creating some new cards for purchase.  Here's the first new one that will be available as card style #1, using my latest fave colour combo.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Olivia polka dot B&T; Black, Lagoon, Sunset, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Party Pennants, Royal Birth, Damask Tiles
Inks:  Black, Sunset
Embellishments:  Black brads, Clear bitty sparkles
Other:  Blending pen, 3D foam tape, Paper piercer


1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card! That is such an awesome color combo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin