Friday, January 14, 2011

2 New Card Box Tutorials Are Now Available...

I always forget how much time it takes to get these tutorials ready, but the great news is that they are now done!

I get the question very often from people asking if they can purchase my templates, but as an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart, it would be infringing on Policy to do so.  So as long as I am a Consultant, I cannot.

But what I can do is offer my templates as a bonus with the purchase of a handmade item - in this case, I create handmade cards specificially to sell to you.

You can read all the details and view the currently available cards HERE.

~~~~~~~

These are the 2 new templates available now:

3x3 Slant Top Card Box and Card Set Tutorial
(This box tutorial also includes instructions to create a matching 4 card set, and how to create envelopes for this hard-to-find size.)






A2 Slant Top Box Tutorial
(Tutorial for box to hold 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" cards.)




Happy creating!  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin