Thursday, March 17, 2011

BFFs layout



Yes, it's been quite a while since I've created a layout to share.  I made this one for my friend who gave up her spot to me at the recent scrapbooking retreat I attended.   Please excuse the rushed, not-so-great photos of the pages.  I had to take the pics quickly before I rushed out of the house the morning after I got home from retreat to give it to her.




I used the Sweetheart Workshop On The Go kit for the majority of the layout.  The puffy button shapes and metal girlfriends title were given to me to use on this layout from another friend who was with me at the retreat, so I don't know which company makes those.

~~~~~~~

Don't forget to check out my blog candy before you leave.

~~~~~~~

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Sweetheart WOTG kit
Ink:  Black, Cotton Candy
Stamps:  Posterboard Alphabet, Cocktail Alphabet, Classmate Alphabet
Embellishments:  Pom-pom ribbon, Black waxy flax, girlfriends metal title (unknown), puffy buttons (unknown), heart brad (Making Memories)
Dies/Punch:  Top Note Bigz Die (SU), Island Floral Bigz Die (SU), Heart to Heart XL punch (SU), 1/2" circle punch (EK Success)
Other:  3D foam tape

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

LOVE your layout!

Dawn Felgar said...

Great Layout! Gotta admit though... the swirly faces really freaked me out for a few seconds! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin