Saturday, April 16, 2011

New card for Style #4...



Please excuse my photo... my Ott lights are packed up right now and I can't seem to get the lighting right without them.  (Edited to add:  I've already changed the photo to a better one.)  We've been having crazy weather the last few days, with over a foot of wet, heavy snow and it's still falling.  Hoping it stops soon.  We really need to get more stuff moved over to the new house, but it's hard to get in there right now with so much snow.

But with all the snow, the bright side is that I've been able to find time to create some new cards for purchase.  You know, the ones that you get the card sketch/cutting instructions for the card you pick, and one of my box templates of your choice as a bonus with the purchase of a card.  I've been worried that I'll run out of cards to sell before I could get a chance to replenish them.  Disaster diverted!  At least for now...  ;) 

You're also getting a little sneak peek at a new stamp set that I used on this card, which will be available in May... I won't spill the beans on that yet, though.  ;)

~~~~~~~

I have another card (for style #1) almost completed, but I need my paper crimper, which of course is over at the other house.  Hopefully today I'll be able to get it and complete them.  I'll post it as soon as I can.  :)

~~~~~~~

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Sweetheart B&T; White Daisy, Cotton Candy, Kraft CS
Stamp:  You and Me
Inks:  Desert Sand, Chocolate, Cotton Candy
Embellishments:  Chocolate flower button, Mocha Opaques, Pink Sparkles
Punch:  Scallop border (SU)
Other items:  3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! I love the layout and how you've put it all together from colors to embellishments.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the stamp set from the Nt'l Scrapbooking Month kit. I can't wait to get unpacked and play with it.

Angela said...

Beautiful Vicki!! I just awarded you with the "Stylish Blog Award" on my website because you inspire me so often. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin