Sunday, April 10, 2011

Older, yet-to-be-posted projects...

I have a file on my laptop that holds photos of projects I haven't posted to my blog.  Why?  Not sure, really.  I guess life just gets in the way and they get put aside... until it's like a year or two later and here we are. 

Since all my stuff is packed with no end in sight of when I'll get to create new projects, I thought now is a great time to post the old and purge my file.  ;)

I won't post all of them at the same time, though.  It would take too long... lol.  And I have to leave for the day pretty soon.

{Please forgive me on my lack of supplies listed for these projects.  I may not recall the names of the products I've used and I have no way to look at them with them being in boxes sitting over at our new home.  If you would like to know what I used, please just ask and I'll do my best to remember.}


First up:  Bookmarks I made for my friends' kids for back-to-school in the fall of 2009













What I do remember:  I used mostly CTMH product on these.  The little mushroom is a stamp from Michaels $1.50 bins - I loved the little saying with it; "Fairies Live Here", super cute.  The pirate ship is from an SU set (I believe it's called Ahoy Matey, but I could be mixing the name up with an old CTMH pirate set.)


I'll post another old project another day...

Happy creating!  :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin