This week at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog they are playing BINGO. You get to choose a row of items to use for your project from their Bingo card below.
I chose to use Flowers / Border Punch / Buttons, and created my card using just those items from the Bingo card.
H2H Bingo Card
Aren't the Bachelor button flowers on my card fabulous?! Fellow CTMH Consultant Connie MacFarlane came up with the idea and a video tutorial on how to make them. They are now my current fave flower to make. Thanks for the great tutorial, Connie!
In case you are looking at my supplies list and wondering about where I used some of the items, I'll make it easy for you:
- B&Ts were used to make the flowers, and for one of the buttons
- the sponge was used to ink the edge of the flowers (as shown in the video tutorial)
- the 3/4" circle punch was used to punch a piece of B&T and paired up with a clear button
- the liquid glass was used to glue the B&T to the back of the clear button
- the Versamark ink was used for clear embossing my sentiment
So this was a fun challenge. It was so hard for me to not add any ribbon, brads, or gems! But it turned out sweet just as is.
Happy creating! :)
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Mayberry, Veranda B&Ts; Colonial White, Creme Brulee, Smoothie, Kraft, Topiary CS
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday, Heartfelt Treasures, Hit the Spot, Universal Backgrounds
Inks: Smoothie, Creme Brulee, Topiary, Chocolate, Brown Bag, Versamark
Embellishments: Buttons - clear, Topiary, Colonial White
Punches: 3/4" circle punch (EK), Cornice border (Martha Stewart)
Other: Paper crimper (Fiskars), Micro-tip scissors, Clear detail embossing powder, Sponge, Liquid glass, Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Craft heater