Sunday, June 5, 2011

My niece is all grow'd up...

Debra (my sis), Stephanie (my beautiful niece), and me (the cry-baby) in Las Vegas for Stephanie and Brad's wedding.
The tattoo on Stephanie's arm is a picture of my Mom.  Steph was grandma's girl.

My niece is married, which is so hard to believe mostly because I still think of her as 4 years old.  She got a great guy, and he got a great girl.  Not a bad deal at all.  :)

I can't believe how much I cried that day!  (Well, actually I can.)  I cried more than the mom's of the bride and the groom.  I'm just so proud of my Sneffanie.  (not a typo, a little nickname)

See, there I go again...  sniff, sniff.

Stephanie & Brad cutting the cake.

The wedding cake.

Of course I have to include a picture of Lee (blue shirt) and Stephanie's dad, John (grey suit).


~~~~~~~


While in Vegas, I got to meet some amazing people... lol


Like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

And me and Captain Jack Sparrow.

And the Pres and me, oh yeah, I'm ready to tackle the job... of taking notes, that is. 


And we saw some cool things...







Vegas is fun, but it's sure gotten a lot more expensive.  Although it's been 14 years since we were last there.  ;)


While there we got to go see Cirque du Soleil's KA.  It was so good.


~~~~~~~


I hope to be back at posting some artwork real soon.  Just need to find the time to create.

Take care and happy creating!  :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin