Saturday, August 13, 2011

H2B... {Happy 2nd Birthday!}



My friend's son just turned 2 and had his birthday party on Thursday. 

I whipped up this card for him that morning before heading over to the party.

Easy and quick, the perfect card!


Happy creating!   :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Dreamin B&T; Colonial White, Cocoa, Olive CS
Stamp:  Card Chatter Birthday
Ink:  Cocoa
Embellishments:  Antique Copper brads, Wooden button, Embroidery Floss, Polka dot ribbon (retired)
Punches:  Lg and Sm Stars (SU), 1/2" and 2 1/2" circle (EK), Upper Crest border (Fiskars)
Other:  Cricut Base Camp cartridge (Provo Craft)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the bold colors, shapes and lines of this card.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Vicki!!

Brenda said...

I absolutely love the clean lines on this card. All the details make this card pop! Vicki, you create in just the style I love, so you are very inspiring to me!

Wendy K. said...

Super cute card Vicki! The ribbon ties it all together!

Unknown said...

Love the fun, bright colors and design!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin