Friday, September 30, 2011

10th non-winning MIFYH contest entry


This is the 10th (and last) of my non-winners from the Make It From Your Heart contest.

I entered this My Creations Board Book into the "Cricut featuring Dreamin' paper pack" category.




























All of the page layouts came from either Magic or Reflections, and I just adjusted them from a 12x12 size to work with the size needed for my board book, which is approximately 6x6.



~~~~~~~



Well, I hope you enjoyed taking a look at all my non-winning entries.

I've certainly enjoyed sharing them all with you.  ;)


On Monday I will begin sharing all of my winning entries with you.



Tomorrow (well acutally tonight), I'll be participating in the October Paper Trail Blog Hop, so I'll have something to share with you on the weekend.  :)




Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Dreamin' B&Ts; Colonial White, Bamboo, Goldrush, Chocolate, Pacifica CS
Stamp:  Art Philosophy Seasons
Inks:  Bamboo, Chocolate, Goldrush, Topiary
Embellishments:  Wooden designer buttons, Natural hemp, Mocha Opaques
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, My Creations Board Book, Magic & Reflections, Corner rounder, Black journal pen, 3D foam tape, Sponge




5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, this album is fabulous!

Tammy said...

Spectacular! You did such a wonderful job and put so much work into this...should have won! Thank you for sharing all your entries with us. I really enjoyed the inspiration!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Miss Vicki is a total WINNER!

Deanna said...

INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you very much for sharing all your MIFYH non-winning entries - I honestly don't know why you were not selected for each for your submissions they are all spectacular!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

This book is beautiful Vicki. I loved all your entries! Thanks for sharing them with us.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin