Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8th non-winning MIFYH contest entry

Now we're on to my non-winning 3D items I made for the Make It From Your Heart contest...


Here's a back-to-school teacher gift made from a brown paper lunch bag.

I entered this project into the "November SOTM - Cherish the Day featuring Typeset Level 2 paper pack" category.

{please click on the photo for a better look...}





I've seen many a lunch bag transformed into pockets, and had to make one myself.  ;)

I random stamped almost every stamp (of the larger ones) in the set, including quite a few of the numbers, onto the Juniper B&T.


Since this project didn't win, I have already attacked the chocolate bar.  No point in it going to waste, KWIM?.  I was planning on having Cole give it to his teacher, but for some reason this year he has two teachers.  So I certainly can't give this to just one of them, that wouldn't be fair.  So as far as I'm concerned, the chocolate was fair game!  lol


The ruler was a 12" wooden ruler that I found at Staples, and I had Lee cut it down for me.


~~~~~~~


Please come back tomorrow for another non-winning 3D item!


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Typeset B&Ts; Cocoa, Bamboo CS
Stamp:  Cherish the Day - Nov. SOTM
Inks:  Cocoa, Juniper
Embellishments:  Wooden designer buttons, Mocha Opaques, Dk. Chocolate striped grosgrain, Cocoa stitched grosgrain, Colonial White embroidery floss, Milepost Shapes
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Ruler, Sponge, 3D foam tape, Piercing Tool Kit, Brown paper lunch bag (Safeway), #2 pencils (Staples)




1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Their loss for not picking you! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin