Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thinking of You card... from RSd scrap



I used one of the larger scrap pieces from my random stamped cardstock (from last week) to make this card.

The acorn was already cut out and left over from last week's project, as well as the Sunset leafy branch, so it went together really quickly.

I kind of threw it together, so I hope you like it.  ;)



Until next time, happy creating!  :)


~~~~~~~


Don't forget to enter for my blog candy.

And here's my list of stamps for sale.


~~~~~~~


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Colonial White, Sky, Chocolate, Kraft, Sunset CS
Stamps:  Many Thanks, Universal Backgrounds, Childhood Portrait
Inks:  Sunset, Sky, Chocolate, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, Bamboo, Versamark
Embellishments:  Sunset button, Blue and Green sparkle, Chocolate waxy flax, Natural hemp, Pewter photo hanger
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Detail embossing powder, Scallop border punch (SU), 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors


3 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Looks great for being 'thrown together'!. But then... I think anything YOU throw together lands perfectly. It's a beautiful card.

Pamela OConnor said...

I can't agree more with Gina! Your color combos and composition are always stunning. Have a blessed day!

Brenda said...

Oh so pretty! I love the blue in the card - makes it perfection!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin