Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderland HB2U Petal Box



Wonderland, one of the new Level 2 Paper Packs, is not just for winter-themed projects!

Here's a cute and very simple box, ready to be filled with treats, or something fun.


Now that I have the Cricut Expressions and after playing with some of the box shapes included in the Art Philosophy cartridge, it has got me wanting to do more, more, more.

Last week I found a used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge (that I've been eyeing for a very long time) through a local online classifieds and made this box with my newly loved, hard-to-find cartridge. 

Though I have to say, I'm having a hard time with how little is included in the regular cartridges, as opposed to the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, which is truly loaded with so many great options.  I really hope that CTMH comes out with another new one in the next Idea Book!


To make the box shown, I used a 12x12 mat and clicked the Fit To Page option on my Cricut.  It's finished size is 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 4 3/4".

To cut the little 3/4" pennants, I used the Art Philosophy cartridge.


Super cute box and so quick to make!
Love that...


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Wonderland B&T; Colonial White, Lagoon CS
Stamps:  Trinity Alphabet, Art Philosophy Celebration
Inks:  Chocolate, Lagoon
Embellishments:  Chocolate waxy flax, Mocha Opaques adhesive gems, Lagoon button
Other: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartidge (Provo Craft), Art Philosophy cartridge, 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors, Liquid Glass


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin