Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Believe Christmas Card Class



Please join me for my upcoming Christmas card class using B&T papers from Believe.

The class includes 4 cards (as shown) and 4 envelopes.

Everything will be pre-cut, so all you have to do is stamp and assemble.


When:  Sunday, October 23rd
Time:  2:00 PM
Where:  13413 Sunnyside Cove aka Wizard's Hangout
Cost:  $15 (or 2 sets for $25)
RSVP:  250-263-1489

Please reserve your spot by October 19th. 
{And let me know if you want to do more than 1 set so I can have everything prepped for class.}



5 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

What fun, happy, and bright cards! :)

Brenda said...

I have trouble with this paper, but you've helped me out! Great cards, Vicki!

Nancy Ball said...

These are beautiful cards, Vicki. I may lift one for a red/green card class I'm doing in November!

Maraye said...

These are wonderful, Vicki! I wish I could attend the class! Sadly, I live in Washington.... Was wondering if you would be willing/able to create a card kit for those who cannot attend? The stamping would have to be done, so I would be willing to pay extra! ;-)
Maraye Pratschner
Redmond, WA
pratschnerm@gmail.com

Michele said...

I love what you did with this paper. They look great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin