Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Elemental Shopping Bag and Set of Cards...






I offered this class to my peeps for National Cardmaking Day.

After class, I also offered an all-day crop in my new scrapbooking space.

What a great day!

Can't wait to do it again...



Complete credit for the project goes to fellow Consultant, Dena Hughes, who graciously allowed me to use her concept and idea for my class.  Thanks, Dena!
 
Here's the link so you can check out Dena's blog for yourself.




Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Elemental B&T; Colonial White, Sorbet, Kraft, Pacifica CS
Stamps:  Bohemian Alphabet, Party Pennants, Card Chatter Birthday, Wings WOTG - retired, Veranda WOTG - retired
Inks:  Pacifica, Sorbet, Desert Sand
Embellishments:  Antique Copper brads, Chocolate flower button, Chocolate polka dot organza, Sorbet ribbon, Sorbet waxy flax
Punches:  Real Estate Sign (EK), 1 1/8" circle (EK), Lg. Star (SU), Scallop Border (SU), 2" circle (Fiskars), Boho Blossoms punch (SU), Three Heart punch (SU), Leaf (Martha Stewart)
Other:   Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge (Provo Craft), Paper crimper, Bone folder, 3D foam tape


4 comments:

Romaine said...

Love these, Vicki! Elemental is by far my fave papers in this idea book!

Kelley Balzola said...

These are great! But what, no pics of the craft room?!!

Linda said...

Love this set.....Did you use the art philosophy cartridge to cut the bag? If so what size did you cut it.

Linda said...

I am sorry I forgot to leave my email address so you can email me with the dimensions of the bag. lcm46350@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin