Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Wishes card... {Inspired By Challenge #1}



This is my second post today, so please be sure to scroll down to my other post...

~~~~~~~


Laurel Seabrook has started a challenge blog called Inspired By.


I've been wanting to play along and I finally found some time today.


This is what I created using one of my fave colour combinations...






And here's the inspiration photo for challenge #1.






You still have time to play...




Happy creating!  :)





Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Twilight, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Christmas Love, Trinity Alphabet, Rock the Block - available soon, Damask Tiles - retired, Tannenbaum - retired
Inks:  Twilight, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Black
Embellishments:  Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain, Adhesive Pearls
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Doily Lace border punch (Martha Stewart), Sponge, 3D foam tape


3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so gorgeous Vicki! Thanks for playing along!

Sheri said...

Lovely! I really like your colour combo!

Janice said...

Lovely, the colors are perfect together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin