Monday, December 5, 2011

Fish Tales... a single page layout {Let's Scrap Sketch}






I'm sooooo loving the Let's Scrap Sketches!


I created this layout of Lee on his fishing trip, using this sketch:






All the shapes were cut using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Typeset B&Ts, Elemental B&T; Kraft, Chocolate, Colonial White, Creme Brulee, Garnet CS
Stamp:  Nature's Gift
Ink:  Chocolate, Versamark
Embellishments:  Colonial White waxy flax, Juniper waxy flax, Organic DE In Color - retired, Wooden button, Journal Pocket, Canvas Badge button
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Prisma Glitter, Clear Detail embossing powder, Sponge









3 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

I especially love the sun you created with the AP cart. What a great page!

Stampin n da Hood said...

love, LOve, LOVE them both!

Pamela OConnor said...

Oh, I love this layout! I can totally do this using pics of my hubby with one of his BIG catches. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin