Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3 Cute Cards from a 6x6 Card Base....



So this is not my original concept... I got this idea from fellow CTMH Consultant Jennifer Bennett.


Jennifer took a CTMH 6x6 Kraft card and shared how to make it into a 6x3 card, with leftovers to create two 3x3s.  I loved the idea and ran with it... right into my crafting room that is, to create these cards:





















On the 6x3 card, I doubled up the cardstock circle that the flower is paper-pieced onto.

I used 3D foam tape to lift it up on the one side, so I could tuck the flap underneath to hold the card closed.


I used Stella B&Ts and the same set I used on yesterday's card, Card Word Puzzle.




This is what the Z1474 6x6 Kraft cards look like (they also come with envelopes, in a 10 pack for $6.95):






Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&Ts; Colonial White, Black CS
Stamp:  Card Word Puzzle
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Clear Sparkles, Licorice Opaques
Other:  6x6 Kraft Card, 2" circle punch (Fiskars), 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors


3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Huge SCORE!

Tammy said...

What a great idea! Love your cards and the new Stella paper!!!

life documented said...

Thanks for sharing Vicki (and Jennifer) now I can use those Kraft cards I've been hanging onto for ages!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin