Monday, January 23, 2012

A Note for You...



I created this card with a couple of new sets called Card Word Puzzle, and Just for You.  I also used a current set from a previous Idea Book called Simple Memories.






I first stamped the floral images in Twilight ink onto the front of the White Daisy cardstock base.


I used a piece of B&T paper from the new Florentine paper pack, and I stamped the flower image onto the left side with Versamark ink.

Then I sprinkled White Daisy embossing powder over top, tapped off the excess, and heat set it.

I then took my waterbrush and Outdoor Denim ink and coloured in the shading on and around the flower to make it pop and give it depth.


The lacey image I stamped onto Grey Wool cardstock is from Simple Memories.  I stamped it with White Daisy pigment ink, then because it takes too long to wait for pigment ink to dry, I simply embossed it with Clear Detail embossing powder.


 I stamped the sentiment in Black ink.


To keep it simple, all I added for embellishments are 3 little Bitty Opaques.





Happy creating  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Florentine B&T; Grey Wool, White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Card Word Puzzle, Just for You, Simple Memories
Inks:  Twilight, Outdoor Denim, Black, Versamark
Embellishment:  Bitty Opaques
Other:  Waterbrush, White Daisy and Clear Detail embossing powders






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing I say will accurately express just how wonderful I think this card is.

I just feel you've completely outdone yourself on this one. Excellent job! :-)

Jeanie B said...

Beautiful again! Of course. Thanks for the details.

Unknown said...

Wooooooooowwwwwww! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Gretel from Oahu said...

Nice. Really, really nice.

Karen Day said...

I'm with Brenda... I think I'm speechless! Vicki this is just about the most gorgeous card I've ever seen :o)

Jen Price said...

That is amazing!

I really want the flower stamp!!!

Kathy said...

Wow, the way that flower seems to pop off the paper is amazing!

Nancy Ball said...

Just as GORGEOUS on your blog as the CTMH board.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Oh, sweetheart! This is a beaut!

Michelle said...

Vicki, this is stunning! I love it!

Christina said...

Beautiful card!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin