Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tea Bag Dispenser




OMGoodness, when I saw this, I knew I had to make one myself...


it's a tea bag dispenser. 










I made my project with the new Florentine paper pack, which just seems to be the perfect fit for this.



I found the instructions for the box here.



So, are you gonna go make one now???

I know you wanna!    lol




Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Florentine B&Ts; Twilight, Colonial White CS
Stamp:  Thoughtful Tidings - Feb SOTM
Ink:  Chocolate
Embellishments:  Wooden button, Chocolate baker's twine, Paper flower, Clear sparkle, Creme Brulee grosgrain - retired
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, 3D foam tape, Scor-tape (ScorPal), Glue gun (other), Chipboard (other)












8 comments:

Roxy said...

This is awesome, I'm totally gonna make one!!!

Allisa said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous! You should enter it in the 3-D Challenge this week at H2H Challenges!

Haley D. said...

Wow! What a great idea! I'm sipping on a mug of hot tea right now, so I will have to make one for myself (and possible to give away). Thanks for the inspiration!

Stampin n da Hood said...

I DO! wanna make one!
Won't be as stankin cute as yours though!

Sara Kovach said...

Thank you for sharing the project. It is beautiful in the new paper.

Brenda Frerichs said...

What a terrific project! I'm so glad you came across it and then shared it with all of us. :-)

Annette Green said...

Yes ma'am, I most certainly WILL be making this. Great idea. Thanks for the instructions. Off to check them out now.

Scrappin Thread said...

I love this project and your use of the Florentine papers. It would totally go in my kitchen. ;-) Thank you for the inspiration, Vicki. You are so talented! Beverly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin