Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Dotty Layout... Hawaii Bliss




This is the last of 4 layouts from the inpiration sheet included in the Dotty for You paper pack.

I added some photos of Lee and I from our first trip to Oahu, HI, in 2005.

It turned out to be a very a pretty layout.



I'll be back with even more Dotty artwork to share.



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Dotty for You B&Ts; Grey Wool, Lagoon, Smoothie, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Trinity Alphabet, Hooray Bouquet, Simple Memories
Inks:  Black, Lagoon, White Daisy pigment
Embellishments:  Bling pins, Grey baker's twine, Pewter brads
Punch/Die:  Scallop border punch (SU), By the Letters die (My Favorite Things)
Other:  Black journal pen, Sewing machine (Kenmore)



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is so cute! My husband and I are actually going to Hawaii this July to renew our wedding vows! Any tips or things we just have to do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jenn :)
jennthomas25@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin