Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Even more Dotty for You...



I'm so loving the Dotty for You paper packet!


{scroll down to the past couple of days to see my other posts using this paper packet}








I even have the perfect photo of Cole on his body board in Oahu, HI, from 2008 (possibly 2009, as we were there over Christmas holiday) to add to this layout.



Again I used the "ideas" insert included with the Dotty for You papers.

I changed up the blues that were used though, to better match the blue in the photo I want to use on it.





Happy creating!  :)





Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  Dotty for You B&Ts; Colonial White, Grey Wool, Grey Flannel, Lagoon CS
Stamp:  Trinity Alphabet
Ink:  Grey Wool
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Flourishes
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Ruler, Paper piercer, Black journal pen, 2" circle punch (Fiskars)

1 comment:

Crafty Texan said...

Another great layout interpretation! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin