Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day card



June is always my busiest month of the year, it seems.

I would like to share this card that I made for Lee's dad for Father's Day.

It was a bit of a rush; as you can see I quickly snapped a photo of it in the kitchen just before heading out of the house that day.


~~~~~~~


Today is the 2nd day of Cole's soccer tournament, which will be wrapping up today.
His team won both games yesterday, and if they win this morning's game, they will be playing for gold afterwards.
Then after the awards presentations, I have my volunteer work to do.
Hoping the rain stops, although it's not looking too good for today.

This next week, school will be wrapping up, and then hopefully life will slow down a little.


~~~~~~


Just a reminder about my upcoming card class.

It is on Thursday evening, June 28th, from 7-9 pm, and I have 3 spots available.

Contact me if you would like to join us.  :)
250-263-1489
or vwizniuk at pris dot ca





Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Pemberley B&T; Colonial White, Kraft, Outdoor Denim CS
Stamps:  For Every Occasion, Tin Can Mail - Simple Pleasures (Inkadinkado)
Inks:  Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Antique Gold Durables Studs,  Mocha Opaques
Other:  Micro-tip Scissors, 3D foam tape



2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Okay Vicki, the Father's Day card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE this, how did you do that with the picture....did you change a filter before printing or change it to sepia? LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hey, Nancy! It's actually a stamped image (from Inkadinkado). ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin