Thursday, June 28, 2012

Published!... Stamp It! Cards Vol. 9


Hey all!

Remember I mentioned back in February that I was getting my first publication?

Well, here it is!





I created my card back in January, when the products were so new, they were only available to Consultants at the time.  ;)

You can find it, along with many other fabulous creations, in this edition:

Stamp It! Cards Volume 9





It's an exciting day here at the Wizniuk's!  lol


Stay tuned for my second publication, that I can share with you in September!


Happy creating!  :)





13 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats, you deserve it.

Romaine said...

Congrats, Vicki!!!

Crafty Texan said...

Congratulations!!!

Laurel said...

It is such a fun card, congratulations!

Marg Van Patten said...

Bravo!!!

Karen Day said...

Huge congratulations, Vicki!! Can't even imagine how exciting it is to open up a magazine and see your name :o)

Casandra Bennett said...

That is awesome, Vicki. Congrats to you. What an honor! If it was me, I'd be like Sally Field, saying "They like me. They really like me." LOL Awesome!

Christine Adams said...

Fabulous Vicki! Congrats girl!!! I wish I had an entire publication of your work! Oh wait -- I do! Your blog! :o)

Thanks for always sharing your outstanding artwork!

Angela Fehr said...

Congratulations! I know that feeling and it is wonderful! I look forward to seeing your card in the issue!

Jayma Malme said...

Congrats, Vicki! This is beautiful! I hope it's the first of many published pieces to come for you!

Linda said...

Congrats Vicki. I can't believe this is your first published card, you create such awesome cards. I echo the comment of Christine Adams.

Doreen said...

Congratulations, Vicki! I love it! :)
Doreen at whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Congratulations Vicki! So well deserved!!! Thanks for representin'!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin