Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home is Where the Heart is... Bless This Nest




I recently bought some retired CTMH stamps from a now former CTMH Consultant, and one of them was Bless This Nest, which I used on this card.

I hap-hazardly stacked the bird houses in a quirky way to make this fun card, suitable for giving to someone who just moved or purchased a new home.

I added a little Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel to the little Bamboo heart.

And I stitched the Bamboo button onto the Olive twill faux bow.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Bamboo, Twilight, Gypsy, White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Bless This Nest - retired, Around the Block - retired
Inks:  Twilight, Olive, Gypsy, Bamboo
Embellishments:  Olive twill, Bamboo button
Punches:  2" Scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle (EK), Scallop border (SU), Heart To Heart (SU), Owl (SU)
Other:  Needle, White thread (other), Micro-tip scissors





1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Vicki - if there is one thing I can count on when I hurry over to see what you've created - it's that it will be amazing! This is so different - thinking outside the box (LOL) and I truly love it!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin