Friday, August 17, 2012

3x3 Monogram card



I couldn't resist buying one of the new Monogram stamps.
Especially since they are only $2.95.  ;)

For my 3x3 card, I used my new 'W' Monogram stamp, the new Cricut Artiste cartridge for the scallop, Perfect Fit - Frames for the polka-dot scallop frame image, and the chevron is from the It's Your Day set (which is available from now until September 30th).

Another new item on my card is the Almond Glitz Glitter Gel.

And of course I can't forget the new Champagne colour of ink and cardstock.


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Champagne, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  'W' Monogram, Perfect Fit - Frames, It's Your Day
Inks:  Chocolate, Champagne
Embellishments:  Mocha Opaques, Almond Glitz Glitter Gel
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3D foam tape






4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Very sharp, Vicki!

Kelly Maatman said...

I love your work! Vicki- What would you say are your top three things that inspire your work/color combos/layouts?

Wendy Coffman said...

Love this! That's the first monogram I'm going to buy too...

Lynn said...

Love this card...color combo, stamp combo, everything...now I'll have to order a monogram stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin