Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sweet as You... Pun Fun with Dakota



Playing with one of the new card layouts from the Make It From Your Heart publication, I created this card.

I paired up the old barn-wood looking B&T paper from the Dakota paper packet, with some Gypsy and Juniper cardstock.

The sentiment is from the Birthday set, which is one of the stamp sets that come with the Cricut Artiste Collection.

The cupcake image is from Pun Fun, and the frame image is from Perfect Fit - Frames.

I watercolored my cupcake with my Blending pen and Gypsy and Juniper inks.

I added little polka dots to the cupcake wrapper using my new Chalk marker.

And I added a little glitter to the to of the cupcake with Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Dakota B&T; White Daisy, Gypsy, Juniper CS
Stamps:  Birthday - Artiste, Pun Fun, Perfect Fit - Frames
Inks:  Black, Gypsy, Juniper
Embellishments:  Clear sparkles, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Chalk marker, Make It From Your Heart, Blending pen, 3D foam tape, Paper crimper (Fiskars)


3 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

This is beautifully sweet, Vicki! Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Texan said...

I love mixing our papers with fun pops of color, and your card is a great example of doing that! What a fun and happy card. :)

Amy Moore said...

That's so cute! The wood grain paper looks amazing with the brighter colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin