Thursday, June 20, 2013

Swap Cards


I'm leaving for the Close To My Heart Convention in a few days.

I've been so busy trying to play catch-up after a bad cold that knocked me down for a week.

Now I'm just trying to get my house clean and ready for our housesitter, and I still need to pack/figure out what I'm taking with me.

And Cole has his soccer tournament Saturday and Sunday this weekend, so there's not much time left to get what I need to do done.

I managed to get some swap cards done before I got sick, but not many, so I have to make do with what I have.






I do have a post scheduled for while I'm away, so I will be participating in the July Paper Trail Blog Hop.

 Until then,

happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Daisy CS, Dream Pop embossed CS - this was May's special (not available now)
Stamp:  Pinwheel - May's SOTM (not available now)
Inks:  Black, Slate; Hollyhock Pigment, Creme Brulee Pigment, Lagoon Pigment, Pear Pigment
Embellishment:  Blue sparkle, Pink Glitter gem
Other:  Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Micro-tip scissors, Clear Detail embossing powder, 3D foam tape




8 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Have fun at convention! Love your cards. That pinwheel set is quickly becoming my favorite. I did a birthday layout with it plus Chantilly recently. It's such a fun, versatile stamp set.

Amy Gehring said...

I love these cards! Wish I was going to convention to swap with you! Have a great time - looking forward to seeing your creations with all the new goodies that will be coming out.

Marg Van Patten said...

Cute cards! See you in Orlando!

Debi said...

I am thrilled to have found your amazing CANADIAN blog....beautiful cards and lovely blog to visit. ♥Debi

Amy Moore said...

Sounds like you've really got your plate full! Yet, you created such cute swap cards, so talented you are!

Karen said...

Have a great time at convention! How could you not,right?

Justine Hovey said...

I wish you all the best for convention! I went last year and it was amazing! Love your swap cards!

Lynn said...

Super cute cards. Have fun at convention!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin