Thursday, December 19, 2013

Frosted Merry & Bright Card Set



Gosh, I have so many Christmas cards that I haven't shared and I'm running out of time!

It might have to just carry over into the new year...  ;)


Here's a quick set of three Christmas cards I will share today.




The beige patterned background paper is from the Frosted paper packet.

I stamped the snowflakes in Champagne ink using the snowflake stamp from the Frosted Cardmaking WOTG kit.  I used tan sparkles in their centers, from the Brown and Tan Sparkles pack.

And the sparkly tan paper is from the Brown and Tan Glitter paper pack.


Here's a look at the cards individually.  I hope you like them. 







 I will be back with more cards, hopefully tomorrow.

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Frosted B&T; White Diasy, Cranberry CS, Tan Glitter Paper
Stamp:  Merry & Bright, Frosted Cardmaking WOTG Kit Set
Inks:  Black, Champagne
Embellishments:  Tan Sparkles
Other:  Scallop Border Punch, Micro-tip Scissors, Wonderful Words Holiday Die Collection (Papertrey Ink)







1 comment:

Angela Fehr said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Your colour sense is always fantastic and I would never have thought of pairing the neutrals of Frosted with red. I have done a lot with blue, but red is so warm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin