Tuesday, February 18, 2014

You Are My Happy with Skylark




Now that Valentine's Day has passed, I have switched my thoughts from that special day onto Easter.

(We don't really do anything for St. Patrick's day...)

Anyways, I made this little cutie the other day.

That bunny is just so sweet!


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Skylark; Colonial White, Cotton Candy CS
Stamp:  You Are My Happy - retired
Inks:  Saddle, Cotton Candy marker
Embellishment:  Pink Washi Tape
Other:  Banner Punch (SU), 3D foam tape







5 comments:

Karen Pedersen said...

CUTENESS!

Lynn said...

Oh sooooo cute! Thanks for reminding me about that little bunny stamp.

papercraftingprincess said...

LOVE!!!

Lauren- SAHM I am said...

That's so cute!

Krista Ritskes said...

Totally love this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin