Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ariana Birthday Card



I don't know what these cards are called, or if they have a name, but I've been seeing them around and I like the look of them.

It kind of looks like a piece of paper is laying haphazardly across the card.

Simple, yet appealing.




I made a template from chipboard (which looks just like the shape of the white cardstock piece on my card) so I can reuse it again.

With my template, I simply took a piece of 5" x 4 1/4" White Daisy cardstock and traced around the edges of the template with a pencil and then cut it out with my paper trimmer.


The lilacs are from a new Hostess set called A Mother's Love.

And the sentiment is from a set called Joyful Birthday.


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Ariana; White Daisy CS
Stamps:  A Mother's Love - Hostess set, Joyful Birthday
Inks:  Gypsy, Black
Embellishments:  Silver Shimmer Trim, Purple Gem - retired
Other:  3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors










3 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Gorgeous color combo! :)

Katy said...

ABSOLUTELY love this...the colors are STRIKING!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. The lilacs look sniffable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin